Product Rating: 4.9 out of 5 based on 135 user ratings AllgoMedic Product
Propranolol belongs to a group of beta-blockers that produce a drastic impact on the heart function and circulation of blood in the veins and arteries. The medication is prescribed to patients with hypertension, tremors, angina, heart rhythm disorders and similar complications. Propranolol can also be used to prevent heart attacks and decrease the possibility of migraines.
Availability: 46 packsActive Ingredient: propranolol
Analogs of Propranolol: Adrexan,Anaprilin, Apo-propranolol,Bedranol,Betachron er, Capronol,Cardinol,Carpronol, Prolol,Pur-bloka, Slow deralin,Syprol and other
|90 pills||$34.44||$0.38||Buy Now|
|180 pills||$55.1||$0.31||$13.78||Buy Now|
|360 pills||$96.43||$0.27||$41.33||Buy Now|
|60 pills||$43.32||$0.72||Buy Now|
|90 pills||$54.84||$0.61||$10.14||Buy Now|
|120 pills||$66.37||$0.55||$20.27||Buy Now|
|180 pills||$89.41||$0.5||$40.55||Buy Now|
|270 pills||$123.98||$0.46||$70.96||Buy Now|
|360 pills||$158.55||$0.44||$101.37||Buy Now|
|60 pills||$32.92||$0.55||Buy Now|
|90 pills||$41.87||$0.47||$7.51||Buy Now|
|120 pills||$50.82||$0.42||$15.01||Buy Now|
|180 pills||$68.73||$0.38||$30.02||Buy Now|
|270 pills||$95.59||$0.35||$52.54||Buy Now|
|360 pills||$122.45||$0.34||$75.05||Buy Now|
Propranolol targets heart related problems. It is known to be a beta-blocker, which means that it helps improve the circulation of the blood.
Based on clinical studies, this substance can provide a solution to people who have tremors and also those who are experiencing chest pain, also known as angina. Other fatal illnesses that are addressed by this drug include high blood pressure and other heart related concerns, even heart rhythm disorders.
Propranolol for Infants With Heart Problems
The oral liquid form of this drug is known as Hemangeol, which is 4.28 milligrams. Most infants who have acquired the genetic disorder called infantile hemangiomas are prescribed to take the drug when they reach at least 5 weeks old.
This condition for infants is characterized by abnormal grouping of the blood vessels, which form non-cancerous lumps. These masses can grow and eventually damage the area where they have grown, leading to ulcers. Some babies have visible red marks on their skin. If this becomes serious, it can actually damage not just the blood vessels, but also the entire digestive system, liver and brain.
Precautions Before You Take Propranolol
It is very important to note that you should not take the drug without a doctor’s prescription. Your health conditions need to be evaluated first in order to determine if you are allergic to the active ingredients of the drug.
It is strongly discouraged to take Propranolol if you are suffering from asthma or you have minor heart complications. Even babies who do not reach the minimum requirement of 4.5 pounds are not advised to take the drug. Seek medical advice for the right prescription.
Consult your doctor if you are experiencing any of the following:
- You have a muscle disorder
- You have breathing disorders
- You do not maintain a normal blood sugar level
- You are observed to have slower heartbeats
- You have been diagnosed with a congenital heart disease
- You are diagnosed with depression
- Your kidney and liver are malfunctioning
- You are diagnosed with a thyroid disorder
- You have a tumor in your adrenal gland
- You have problems with your blood circulation
How You Should Take Propranolol to Maximize Its Effects
Here are important things to remember when you are about to take the drug in order to improve your blood circulation:
- Never go against your doctor’s prescription.
- Check the label on the drug’s packaging and follow all directions.
- Do not overdose yourself with Propranolol just because you want to be better right away. This will just end up hurting you.
- If advised to stop and you are still feeling some discomfort in your chest, and you feel that you are still sick, do not attempt to continue the medication on your own.
- You should always take the drug at the same time every day. It doesn’t matter whether you have a full or empty stomach.
- The capsule is not a chewable tablet, so be careful not to bite it. Just swallow it whole.
- For infants, since they do not yet have a regular meal schedule, taking of Hemangeol should be spaced 9 in hour intervals.
- Consult your doctor with the doses that your child needs because the Hemangeol dose will be based on your child’s weight.
- If there have been unusual changes in your body or your child’s usual routine, seek medical attention right away.
- Never drink any alcoholic beverages while on this medication.
Like any other drugs, there are accompanying side effects that you might suffer while you are taking Propranolol. These are all inevitable, some are bearable, but there are also side effects that might be worse in specific cases.
You should remind yourself that this drug has been synthesized to target a disease that you have. Therefore, it has already been tested to ensure it can help you alleviate your suffering. Just make sure that your physician monitors you. This is to make sure that you will not have any complications as you are trying to get better with Propranolol.